Friday, March 14, 2014

LACE ON GREENS



Our last field exposure happened last week at Pantukan, Comval. To tell you honestly it wasn't all that "fun" unlike the one in Talikud Island but nevertheless I did enjoy it a lil bit. No matter how dull the place you're going to, it's the people you're around with that makes everything fun, exciting, and having the best days of your life! :)


 Out of all the field exposures I've been to, this was the first time that I woke up late and didn't packed my bags. The moment I opened up my eyes I was already in panic mode! That feeling that you don't know what to do first. Pack your bags or take a quick shower? Found myself walking in and out of my room and into the bathroom. I didn't even know what to wear! What's worse was my classmates calling me and texting me "WHERE THE HELL WAS I?!" simultaneously.


 I didn't want them to wait for me because I too am a person who doesn't want to wait. So I had no choice but to drive off my butt from Davao to Pantukan. Long distance driving baby! :) Well, it wasn't a bad thing at all because finally I can drive without limits! The escape from Davao and its speed limits. It feels so good to be on a rush and fast but not furious! ;)


Despite coming off as "unprepared". I loved how my #OOTD finished off. I guess the result of the adrenaline rush? #LOL. So basically I just grabbed whatever I can grab from my closet and tadaa! Effortlessly looking despite all the cramming. HAHA!



 What I'm Wearing: Dress - Mango | Lace top - Aeropostale | Bikini top - iLoveKoi swimwear | Sunnies - Aldo | Watch - Aldo |



 Photos By: John Rick Fong


No comments:

Post a Comment